The tutorial makes you familiar with the SocioCortex concepts and its REST API.
Basics of the SocioCortex API
- Getting Resources of SocioCortex: Learn how to retrieve the resources of SocioCortex, such as entities, workspaces, and entity types.
- Using Parameters to Optimize Requests: By using the right parameters, SocioCortex clients can specify which properties of the resources they really need.
- Authentication: Authenticate yourself to access protected content on the one hand, and to gain write access to SocioCortex's data on the other.
Model-based Expression Language
- Introduction to MxL: Learn the purpose and the basic features of the model-based expression language.
- Basic Types in MxL: Overview over the type-system of MxL.
- Basic Constructs and Operations: Learn the basic constructs (e.g., conditionals, lambdas) and operations (e.g., arithmetic and boolean operations) of MxL.
- Sequence Functions: An overview over the most important kind of functions in MxL: Sequence functions.
- Queries with MxL: Learn how to formulate queries or business rules with MxL.